TC&SC VIRTUAL SHOW 2021
This year, TC&SC will host our very first Virtual Cactus and Succulent Show, allowing our members to share knowledge and plants amid the pandemic lockdown.
The Virtual Show will be conducted as following:
- Every member is invited to take pictures of their best plants and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by
June 30th. No entries will be
accepted after June 30.
- Due the photos processing time, every
member can submit up to three (3) entries
into both Cactus and/or Succulents’ sections, for a total of six (6) submissions. Note that if you are submitting into
the Novice section, you are only
allowed to submit three (3) entries.
- We would appreciate if everyone can resize large image files to 1920x1080 due
to the potential problem with the email service.
- To ensure that all plants are fairly
judged, please only submit full photos
of the entire plant. Partial or close-up photographs will not be accepted
into the competition.
- This virtual Show exhibit will be
organized exactly as our traditional June Shows with sections and classes as
per the current Schedule. Please name your files according to the Show Tag pattern indicating the Section, Class and Name.
For example, “Echinopsis ferox section 1
- Because those entries will be
published online, you have a choice
to either display your full name or a nickname under the “Owned By” field. Please clearly
indicate your preferred nickname in your email if you don’t want your name
to being displayed.
- The TC&SC copyright watermark will be added to each photo
to protect the owner’s rights.
- When ready, the gallery will be available to the public on our Club’s website on
the new page “TC&SC Virtual 2021”. The link
will be sent to all members after the judging is completed.
- We will allow visitors to leave their comments which the Show Committee will
review after the event.
- Show trophies will be awarded as usual, but will be handed out to winners when the Club’s meetings