Benefits of Club membership:
- Nine informative meetings each year, held at the Toronto Botanical Garden (formerly the Civic Garden Centre) at 777 Lawrence Avenue East, at Leslie Street, in Metropolitan Toronto — see map and get directions.
- A lending library of books and journals specific to your needs — pick up and return at monthly meetings.
- Opportunities to obtain free seeds and plants that are often unavailable elsewhere.
- Nine newsletters per year containing upcoming events, club news, growing information and other articles, and your free "Wanted" or "For Sale" classifieds.
- Naming of your unnamed C&S plants at our meetings — well, we'll try!
- Visiting other members collections.
You are welcome to attend one of our monthly meetings as a visitor to see if you would like to join our group.
Membership forms are available and can be filled out at a meeting, if you wish, or you may download/print a membership form and mail it with payment to the treasurer's address. Or can sign-up on-line. Pay now (PayPal) or Pay Later (check or cash) options are available.